Thanks to its adaptive design, Peg Perego Primo Viaggio All in One is used from birth up to an age of 10+ years. As your baby grows, adjust the 12-position headrest & harness in seconds to create the perfect fit. When it is time for booster mode, simply tuck the harness into the built-in storage compartment.
- Extendable Anti-Rebound Bar: The integrated Anti-Rebound Bar enhances protection in case of a rear collision. It can be extended by 2 inches offering more leg room and comfort helping to keep your child rear-facing longer.
- No Blackout Reclining Positions: Primo Viaggio All in One can be used in 6 different positions either in rear or forward-facing mode allowing the best comfort for your child. Reclining is made easy to understand thanks to the side position indicator.
- Ease of Install: Installation is made easy and effective thanks to the Easy Tight Latch System. Color coding (blue for RF, red for FF and green for booster) makes belt routing simple and clear.
- All About Safety: The Head Injury Criterion (HIC) and Head Acceleration tests measure the likelihood of a head injury arising from an impact. Primo Viaggio All in One achieves excellent stability results in both tests, consistently scoring: 60% under the maximum allowed weight limit for HIC 50% under the maximum allowed limit for Head Acceleration. These scores are achieved regardless of the orientation of the seat or the age of the occupant.
- 100% Flame Retardant Free: Keep your child safe from harmful substances. Fabrics and foams are specifically developed with alternative materials that don't use any added flame retardants, while still complying with fire-safety standards.
- Energy Management System: EPS and EPP layers in the shell and headrest, robust fully integrated steel frame, and crushable inserts in the base offer an All-Round Protection system that protects your child from the high force loadings developed in a car crash.
- Kinetic Pods: Additional side impact protection helps to move forces away from your baby in case of a side collision. HIC values measured in side impact tests can be reduced as much as 32% when kinetic pods are opened.
- Dream Trim: Keep your child in a clean seat at all times. Easily removable upholstery quickly unzips and is machine washable.
- Safe Latching: Integrated LATCH and top tether straps offer the safest way to attach the seat to the vehicle and can be stowed away when not in use.
- One Hand Adjustable Headrest: Easily adjusts to 12 positions, even with the child in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit.
- Tri-Stage Cushion: The Tri-Stage Cushion is designed with memory foam and EPS inserts to enhance comfort and safety through all stages of growth.
- Cup Holder Included: Large and detachable cup holder can be attached on either side of the seat.
- Fits 3-Across: The just-right-size design allows fitting three seats across in most vehicles.
- Weight Capacity Rear Facing: Can be used from 5-40 lbs.
- Weight Capacity Forward Facing: When used forward-facing, with its 5-Point harness, Primo Viaggio All in One can be used from 22-65 lbs.
- Weight Capacity Booster Seat: For children from 40-120 lbs.
- Car Seat Weight: 25.65 lbs
- Maximum Height (Rear Facing): 47"
- Maximum Height (Forward Facing): 49 inches"
- Booster Mode Height Limit: 39"-63"